joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February is upon us - pattern change is in order

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GGEM and GFS are pretty interesting for the interior next Wednesday...esp N ORH county to Berks...but even prob some decent snow southeast of that in the interior before a flip...def more CADish on those two 00z runs.

It's great for the S VT screwzone in recent winters.

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

GGEM and GFS are pretty interesting for the interior next Wednesday...esp N ORH county to Berks...but even prob some decent snow southeast of that in the interior before a flip...def more CADish on those two 00z runs.

Its probably going to trend weaker as well just as Sunday more or less has.  Models may be showing the ideal track at this range now.  As a matter I'm worried they are not amped enough.  We may need the storm over Buffalo at Day 5

9 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yep fits the routine.

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

We CMC! , but I'd love some more 2 to 3 inch events. 

I'm sick to death of that garbage...just enough to make me scramble to find time to blog about something I have zero interest in, yet not enough to warrant missing work.

I've had enough of the 1-3" parade....."pad the stats"...I couldn't give two terds whether its 32 or 36". Get me to 80" and we'll talk about that.

I'll tell you...even though I'v expected it, I'm teetering.....Monday is trash, Wednesday is $hit....that gives me one more kick at the can before I depart for Uganda, and if I board that SOB before another appreciable event, I'm going to melt all the way across the atlantic onto another continet...I'll just unboard the plain and start chucking mangos at the first group I see.

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I'll tell you...even though I'v expected it, I'm teetering.....Monday is trash, Wednesday is $hit....that gives me one more kick at the can before I depart for Uganda, and if I board that SOB before another appreciable event, I'm going to melt all the way across the atlantic onto another continet...I'll just unboard the plain and start chucking mangos at the first group I see.

Melt much? Actually despite you not liking anything but a wound up Noreaster you might be getting a repeat of what we had down here. I wouldn't throw a tantrum yet

Just now, 40/70 Benchmark said:

3.5" in 30 days, while Steve makes naked snow doggies,  and Jeff drives over my corpse on a snowmobile.

Lol. The Euro has been full of fail, lots of chatter across the nation. Wonder what they tampered with. 5h sure but sensible weather it's shat the bed. Very concerning

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

I was thinking the same thing.  Before they did the upgrade, it was much better during the past La Niña’s.  It’s definitely not what it used to be at all.   

Multiple high level Doctorate Mets have made some very salient point's about it's waffling inside 96 

I hate hate hate this winter......I melted weeks ago and so far it seems it was warranted.....the cold was a nice tease....the "blizzard" was pretty pedestrian really......and all that "chill ice...put down the bottle....theres plenty of time" seems very very wrong ATM......its such a mess....OK I'm done.....

Archived