Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 4-6 Coastal Bomb

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, weathafella said:

Speaking of ginxy, where is he?  He usually is all over this with cool graphics.

Weenies! Fuk work, hate it. Epic disaster 6K gallons of fire sprinkler water through 3 ceilings of Museum exhibit, electrical failures. Servpro on site, not to mention I am sick as a dog.

Congrats Ray to Kevin for the death band,  congrats Beantown in the blizz. Fuking hoping to the heavens we don't lose power at work or home. 

Watch that coastal flooding  surge city

3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Weenies! Fuk work, hate it. Epic disaster 6K gallons of fire sprinkler water through 3 ceilings of Museum exhibit, electrical failures. Servpro on site, not to mention I am sick as a dog.

Congrats Ray to Kevin for the death band,  congrats Beantown in the blizz. Fuking hoping to the heavens we don't lose power at work or home. 

Watch that coastal flooding  surge city

I hope no artifacts or artwork were damaged.  Hope you feel better. You should see a great storm

6 minutes ago, Bruinsyear said:

Nowcasting off radar precipitation and rain good deal further West then models predicted. Not sure how that will translate down the road, but seems this is going to hug coast more, which was to be expected.

It is amazing g how much the models have moved west over the last few days. Radar seems to support that.  Good for almost everyone

Archived