Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Late autumn, early winter model mayhem

Typhoon Tip

23 minutes ago, leo2000 said:

Mega torch coming like Mid November! I got all this information from ClicheVortex over on the Accuweather weather forum. Seems to be very informed about the weather. 

WTF are you talking about??  First off Mid November wasn’t a torch.  Stop listening and reading all the horsesh*t that’s out there!  There isn’t any better info out there than right here!!  Stop being so gullible.  

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

WTF are you talking about??  First off Mid November wasn’t a torch.  Stop listening and reading all the horsesh*t that’s out there!  There isn’t any better info out there than right here!!  Stop being so gullible.  

Seriously, if we could only get mid November departures

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I hope the GFS is wrong with Tuesday. 

Keeps focusing on that lead s/w.

GGEM is doing it too. Euro seems to be the one that isn't...guess we'd rather have the Euro on our side, but I'll be kind of annoyed if we get an ugly clipper traveling through MSS instead of a legit Miller B storm.

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

Keeps focusing on that lead s/w.

GGEM is doing it too. Euro seems to be the one that isn't...guess we'd rather have the Euro on our side, but I'll be kind of annoyed if we get an ugly clipper traveling through MSS instead of a legit Miller B storm.

I noticed that. The s/w over the deep south sort of swings and misses on the GFS. That's a big difference between those models at this stage.

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I noticed that. The s/w over the deep south sort of swings and misses on the GFS. That's a big difference between those models at this stage.

Huge differences too in how they handle the PV in Quebec....Euro is much stronger with it. Doesn't allow that lead s/w to just swing easily up to the northeast into the eastern lakes like the GFS does. It forces it south a bit and that allows the rest of the energy to feed in behind it and produce the legit coastal.

16 minutes ago, Snow88 said:

Can we get through tomorrow's storm because we worry about next week's storm ?

Do you see how the models changed with this storm ? 

Looks like a brief relaxation period in the long range before a reload.

We have a thread for 12/9.  This is to discuss other threats/torches 

Archived