joxey
Fall 2017 Model Mehham

Go Kart Mozart

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Lol. This may be worse and more disturbing 

Stop your twisting and exaggeration of the facts.  Stop misleading people with nonsense posts.   

Your twisting right now!  There's nothing dangerous here..your again trying to twist the facts, and make it look like something it's not.

i will comment on your twisted and exaggerated posts if I feel I want to.  Start making sense and people won't have to correct the trash. 

We could easily get a little coating to 2" duster before 12/10 anyway....not sure how you could rule that out based on guidance. Hell, even if guidance showed a furnace through D15 (and it doesn't), you still couldn't rule it out. You can't rule out a big warning event.

14 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Stop your twisting and exaggeration of the facts.  Stop misleading people with nonsense posts.   

Your twisting right now!  There's nothing dangerous here..your again trying to twist the facts, and make it look like something it's not.

i will comment on your twisted and exaggerated posts if I feel I want to.  Start making sense and people won't have to correct the trash. 

This is nothing new, been going on for years.

33 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Almost like Trump's obsession with Lavar.

The set up could not be more toxic. ...2 of the most egotistical loudmouths currently in the public eye.  I can't stand Lavar Ball, and Trump should just let it go. Seriously. He has more important things to do like talking to a turkey on the white house lawn.

24 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

We could easily get a little coating to 2" duster before 12/10 anyway....not sure how you could rule that out based on guidance. Hell, even if guidance showed a furnace through D15 (and it doesn't), you still couldn't rule it out. You can't rule out a big warning event.

Right. Even if nobody does get anything by then...I'm having trouble understanding the deep angst a few have if it does not happen. Who cares.

19 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

It's not really part of New England anyway.  :P

Technically it is but I never liked Connecticut so I vote to exclude CT out and make it part of the mid Atlantic. By the way is there snakes in ct?

on another note someone with more knowledge like weatherfell or damage in Rolland or coastal is there any legit snow threat that you can think of the next week to Saint Nicholas day December 5th-6th timeframe? Usually by then we get something!

2 hours ago, SJonesWX said:

yeah, i rushed it a bit in my angst to prove DIT wrong. you are correct obviously about Oct 2011. i know it technically counts, but that is definately not a season in season. i did miss the '07 november event. and to icebergs point, yes CON got an inch or so post-Sandy.

to be clear, the numbers I used are not at CON itself, but the data I got from my dad's place 10 miles WNW of there.

my overall point is that the first half of December is often times not very snowy. i don't think the beginning of this season has been much different than the average November so far, and don't expect anything different in December. it is what it is.

Near Henniker?

I'm noticing on the euro ensembles, that the 50mb vortex is really getting knocked around and split up. I haven't seen this behavior in over 3 years, not to mention this early. Who knows how long it lasts, but file that in something good to have on our side.  I should note that this isn't the end all be all...but certainly can constructively or destructively interfere with the tropospheric polar vortex.

Every time I post here nobody pays attention to my posts. If I ask a question I get no answer? You people from New England think you’re better than us from New York City, I mean come on New York City is better than Boston any day and you know it so I will not post here because all you are haters! So happy thanksgiving to you anyway but you don’t need to be thankful for my intelligent posts with an IQ of 141 because I won’t post here any longer. I’m going back to the NYC forum cause you guys smell like dirty money on here!

5 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

Every time I post here nobody pays attention to my posts. If I ask a question I get no answer? You people from New England think you’re better than us from New York City, I mean come on New York City is better than Boston any day and you know it so I will not post here because all you are haters! So happy thanksgiving to you anyway but you don’t need to be thankful for my intelligent posts with an IQ of 141 because I won’t post here any longer. I’m going back to the NYC forum cause you guys smell like dirty money on here!

The melts are coming from all different directions today 

6 minutes ago, WeatherFeen2000 said:

I'm glad we don't smell like dirty weenies!

3 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

The melts are coming from all different directions today 

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I'm glad we don't smell like dirty weenies!

Hahah was just making a joke nyc is kinda overrated I actually like Boston but if I had money I wouldn’t live in a big city I’d probably live near Buckley Washington or Marquette Michigan where they get huge snows. Or Valdez Alaska is another place in mind. And u guys are good and usually are very informative so don’t take it personal my joking skills are not as good as my weather weenie intellectuality.

1 hour ago, Cold Miser said:

The set up could not be more toxic. ...2 of the most egotistical loudmouths currently in the public eye.  I can't stand Lavar Ball, and Trump should just let it go. Seriously. He has more important things to do like talking to a turkey on the white house lawn.

Completely agree on the 1st sentence, but the last one makes you look trivial.  Every POTUS for many many administrations has done the turkey pardon thing.  Imagine how loud the condemnations would've been had Trump not gone along with the silly ceremony.

10 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I don't see anything imminent from now to 12/5. Perhaps a small chance between 12/1-12/5 but nothing sticks out. Now coud there be a sneaky s/w zipping through and is timed right and gives a little -SN? Sure...but nothing stands out right now.

I thought 12/1-5 was el torchotorch

9 minutes ago, LurkerBoy said:

I thought 12/1-5 was el torchotorch

More like 11/28-11/29...it's possible we see another mild incursion for a day or two in the 12/1-12/5 period but there's also some colder shots mixed in.

The 11-15 though is starting to look pretty tasty. GEFS went full-on GGW by the end of its run with huge PNA-EPO connection in tandem with a -NAO...Judah Cohen just had a seizure.

Archived