Total Members
    Most Online
    acibarich
    Newest Member
    acibarich
arlwx

March Obs/Disco Thread

3 hours ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Anyone in the northern parts getting a mix right now?

Had 5 minutes of light rain at onset at 35F/19F, then 15 minutes of rain/sleet as temps dropped to 32F then flipped back to rain. It was below freezing from 10pm till 6am last night so the ground was still frozen so there was a little crunchiness on grassy areas for 30 minutes but not on roads, cars or anything else elevated. 

Non event and our millioneth "T" ob for the season. 

14 minutes ago, Deck Pic said:

40, light rain.  My forecast high of 62 isn't looking very good.

I hope we bomb low on temps today. I want to be working on my cars tomorrow taking the snow tires off and putting the summer tires on in 72°F temps next to sleet piles. They are good for keeping your beer chilled. 

Torching. 77

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awful 80 today.  If there is a form of weather torture this is it.  It's call spring.  Hoping the backdoor front over performs like the heat usually does.  

21 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Feels raw outside. 45 with a stiff east breeze.

Back into the 70s tomorrow.

Rude shock walking outside after enjoying yesterdays temps. And did you see the snowstorm the 06Z GFS threw out there?

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
Made you look didn't I? ;) 

18 minutes ago, showmethesnow said:

Rude shock walking outside after enjoying yesterdays temps. And did you see the snowstorm the 06Z GFS threw out there?

_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
Made you look didn't I? ;) 

Amendment VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

46 minutes ago, das said:

Back door cold front saved my two remaining piles. 40.9F will do that, I guess. There's still 7' piles in the local grocery store parking lot. 70F thunderstorms this week will make quick work of them. 

IMG_1201.thumb.JPG.cc189c425720300220129f53d35ae4d3.JPG

Sorry to see them go.  I found a tiny little pile couple days back hiding under a shrub in the back.  It was dirty and might have had some urine in it.  I brushed off what I could and ate it.  It had an odd nutty flavor.  That's how committed I am to the winter.  Maybe I should be committed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BristowWx said:

Sorry to see them go.  I found a tiny little pile couple days back hiding under a shrub in the back.  It was dirty and might have had some urine in it.  I brushed off what I could and ate it.  It had an odd nutty flavor.  That's how committed I am to the winter.  Maybe I should be committed.

What