Newest Member
    joxey
February 9th Coastal Storm Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Professional Lurker said:

Correct. ...you need to head over to b'east. I'll be there with the kiddos.

This upcoming weekend will be sooo good.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Lol.  My son has a snowboarding buddy over and we all have WaWa passes.  The drive to Princeton will be scary enough....to Charlemont it would be awful.  Plus, we will be getting more snow.  

10 minutes ago, Organizing Low said:

due to work and travel been busy, but my first quick look at the models and a  read of the PM discussions out of OKX and BOX, looks to be a solid 12-18 inches across the region, with 6-12 in far NW mass and S vermont / NH

enjoy the snow guys! :snowing:

:(

Lol.  My son has a snowboarding buddy over and we all have WaWa passes.  The drive to Princeton will be scary enough....to Charlemont it would be awful.  Plus, we will be getting more snow.  

I hear ya. Having passes is nice, but I find I rarely visit other places. Same with my golf membership. If you ever want to make the drive, let me know. Pretty sure i can find a way to hook you up.

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

gfs has a more nw/w till to it. all guidance has begun to show this tonight and frankly, Im out of sexual adjectives to describe what is transpiring right noe. I need to jump on the comp and splurge the monitor for soundings and fronto stuff. This has become comical now. 

Yup, This is as good as it can look for most all OF SNE.  Looking forward to this! 

1 minute ago, Professional Lurker said:

I hear ya. Having passes is nice, but I find I rarely visit other places. Same with my golf membership. If you ever want to make the drive, let me know. Pretty sure i can find a way to hook you up.

True that.   Hoping to take a personal day in a few weeks with the whole family to hit there or S VT for a day.

this event really keeps looking better as we get closer.    This morning I was hoping to get an 8-10" snowstorm...

4 minutes ago, mreaves said:

If this trends any more and I end up with 6", I think I owe OceanSt some fancy VT beer. Maybe he was serious about GYX taking over BTV. 

I mean it's been discussed well above my pay grade. Would be a few years off I imagine though.

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

lol, Bring him some Magic Hat #9

I've stepped up my game.

1 minute ago, Hoth said:

Peasant Bread? Alchemist?

Edward, Abner, et al

Archived