Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
January 7th/8th Storm Discussion

TauntonBlizzard2013

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Those RGEM pivotal weather maps are prob weenieing out a bit too much on ratios, but someone will def get hammered if the RGEM verified in the atmospheric presentation. It probably has the closest track to the benchmark I've seen yet from a piece of reliable guidance...maybe 30 miles east.

I have no problem with Kuchera method of determining ratios. Most accurate  and nailed today. RGEM ratios go from 12 to 1 near the East to 17-1 near HFD. Reasonable based on the excellent soundings 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I have no problem with Kuchera method of determining ratios. Most accurate  and nailed today. RGEM ratios go from 12 to 1 near the East to 17-1 near HFD. Reasonable based on the excellent soundings 

Meh I've seen them fail a million times. I have no doubt there will be high ratios in this, but I'd be a little cautious on the western flank. Your hood is fine to weenie out on ratios though. 

2 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

I suspected you would.  I'm up here tonight, but heading back tomorrow.  I'm not sure when I'll be leaving, but perhaps I'll get into  some heavier stuff on 495.

You need to let me know when your up here, Maybe we can go grab a bite and a beverage

Archived