joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August 2016 Discussion/Obs

dmillz25

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12z Euro continues with the 75+ dew points and daily scattered storms right through Monday. Saturday may have the highest heat indices 

with more sun forecast and and 95 high at Newark with a 75 dew point and 107HX. I can't remember 6 days in a row around our area

with dews of 75+. So this could be one of our longest 75+ dew point streaks on record.

8 minutes ago, bluewave said:

12z Euro continues with the 75+ dew points and daily scattered storms right through Monday. Saturday may have the highest heat indices 

with more sun forecast and and 95 high at Newark with a 75 dew point and 107HX. I can't remember 6 days in a row around our area

with dews of 75+. So this could be one of our longest 75+ dew point streaks on record.

Ill have check but what about Jul 14 - Jul 21 2013 or Aug 13 - 18 2003

36 minutes ago, NJwx85 said:

Currently 81 degrees and mostly sunny in Lahaina, Maui. Local time 9:29AM.

Two years ago almost to the day (Aug 11th) I was there for my honeymoon. what a great place. Hows that view of Lanai across the water? Still wonderful I assume. 

1 hour ago, SACRUS said:

88/78 here.  Tropical

91/76 here. Didn't think I'd be able to break 90 today but we did, even with limited sun. 850's were around 18c today. ECMWF suggests 19c tomorrow, 20c Friday, around 21c Saturday, and continued 19-20C Sun/Mon. All sufficient to surpass 90 with Saturday likely mid 90s (potentially upper 90s in Newark). Great stretch of summer.

Archived