amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
June 2016 General Discussion

Hoosier

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ended up tagging 91 here and at MLI.  Really wasn't a bad heatwave at all.  Yesterday's 94 wasn't too bad, as we had vigorous breezes blowing all day, and dews <70.  Today got a bit uncomfortable in the last half of the afternoon, but through early afternoon it wasn't bad at all.  

Was hoping to head out and shoot some lightning tonight, but this setup is impotent as hell.  Pretty sad storm season to be sure so far.  

Ended up tagging 91 here and at MLI.  Really wasn't a bad heatwave at all.  Yesterday's 94 wasn't too bad, as we had vigorous breezes blowing all day, and dews <70.  Today got a bit uncomfortable in the last half of the afternoon, but through early afternoon it wasn't bad at all.  

Was hoping to head out and shoot some lightning tonight, but this setup is impotent as hell.  Pretty sad storm season to be sure so far.  

We had some quarters and ping pong balls in our county at the end of March and I thought it was the start of a good severe season. *game show buzzer*

Should make for a good windows open sleeping night.

Yeah once it gets here. Supposed to drop into the upper 50s tonight. Some of the lake shore towns north of Manitowoc have crashed 20° in about 30 minutes.

Dew plummeted overnight.  Went to bed it was 70F still and 2 hrs later it had dropped to 57F...  Storms this morning fired up and the lightning was the best i've seen so far.  Strikes were super close and the house was rattling.   Down to 64F with another 3/4 inch of rain.  No more rain needed around here.  My grass is a foot long.

Tremendous air mass difference this morning.  Dews in the 70s late into the night last night, and right now they're in the 40s with a nice northeast breeze.  Feels like I'm at Geos ranch lol.

Picked up 0.08" from a decaying line of storms.  Didn't expect anything at all last night/this morning, so I'll take it.

Euro really bringing the heat late next weekend, early next week.  Legit shot at triple digit heat in much of the sub.  

Tremendous air mass difference this morning.  Dews in the 70s late into the night last night, and right now they're in the 40s with a nice northeast breeze.  Feels like I'm at Geos ranch lol.

Picked up 0.08" from a decaying line of storms.  Didn't expect anything at all last night/this morning, so I'll take it.

Euro really bringing the heat late next weekend, early next week.  Legit shot at triple digit heat in much of the sub.  

It would be a great setup for ROF severe weather too. The best we've had in a while. 

Archived