Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 2016 General Discussion

Hoosier

Hey homies.

Just wanted to check in to say I'm moving out to Colorado tomorrow to start the M.S. program out at CSU. Not that I ever posted that much anyways (read: occasional obs and satellite/radar loops). Just didn't want anyone to think I died.

I'm sure I'll check in time to time if some particularly exciting event is happening.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey homies.

Just wanted to check in to say I'm moving out to Colorado tomorrow to start the M.S. program out at CSU. Not that I ever posted that much anyways (read: occasional obs and satellite/radar loops). Just didn't want anyone to think I died.

I'm sure I'll check in time to time if some particularly exciting event is happening.

Good luck.

Every time we gain a met, they move out of the sub-forum. Kind of funny.

Hey homies.

I was pretty sure you were dead...  Have fun!  My sister just got back from Colorado.  They love it out there.  I think they were in Boulder.

Storms moving into the area here shortly...looks like a rain maker at this point.

Hey homies.

:(

Good luck out there!

Hey homies.

That's cool! I love Colorado.

You should get some pretty storms blowing up over the mountains when the monsoon kicks in. Winter out there will be a bit more snowy I think!

Congrats on getting in and Good luck.

Hey homies.

Best of luck to you.

Looks like the corn steroid dews are starting to show. Several readings in the upper 70s in east central IL.

You can say that again. 91/77 here, with a HI of 103 right now. Absolutely miserable outside. The kind where when you step outside your shirt instantly sticks to your back. So far this pattern ha reminded me of summer 2011.

Archived