Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mezzanine - 3rd times a charm

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not locking a day 7 threat, eh

Absolutely not. Every system has found a way to fail. There is plenty that could go wrong here. I jokingly said congrats Mont Tremblant but this may be a whiff scenario more than a cutter in the end.

Absolutely not. Every system has found a way to fail. There is plenty that could go wrong here. I jokingly said congrats Mont Tremblant but this may be a whiff scenario more than a cutter in the end.

I certainly would not be as well, I'll wait a few more days before i bite

All models could have BTV ground zero 24 hours out and eyewall will be posting about it just makes it that much worse when the rug gets pulled out from under him at the last minute.

That already happened not long before the torch when our 4-7 vaporized into 0.3 of snow/sleet then rain.

All models could have BTV ground zero 24 hours out and eyewall will be posting about it just makes it that much worse when the rug gets pulled out from under him at the last minute.

Haha but he hasn't been wrong yet this season.

The last event was close to what you describe, even had advisories and warnings out for nice cold rain.

Euro has a midday icestorm up here next Friday after a little snow. :lol:

That high is pretty potent though and is in a good location to deliver the CAD.

Robust confluence signal on the EPS today. Hit the colder solution hard, but too early to put much detail into the forecast. I did opt for a mix, which I usually would try and stay away from that far out.

Archived