joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mezzanine, the 2nd installment

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To clarify, WW's example to justify his nooseworthy meltdown was his own fault. That said, he may get 1-2 if the euro is correct on Monday.

Scott please stop saying it's anybody's fault. I explained why the winter sucks in all of New England for most all places. I'm not basing it on Mondays system or Wednesday system at all. I was as a whole it does suck. Snowmobiling is non existent in most every place in New England, and the ski industry is struggling mightily too. It's not good!! I'm not a wishcaster, or a Debbie downer either, but there comes a time to when you just have to say something is bad, and for me it's now.

I was never counting on Mondays system, and I don't think Monday will deliver any snow to interior CT. We've wasted a lot of chances and decent patterns this year, and that's just the way it goes some years. It's nobody's fault.. It's just the weather. But there's nothing wrong with calling a lousy winter, a lousy winter.

I know some extreme southeast areas have done much better than most, and for those areas and folks, I am happy for them. They are the exception.

Well, it is your fault for getting your hopes up on a low confidence event and then using it to justify a melt. Sorry. Deal.

I was using all the aspects, not only Monday, sorry you couldn't understand that. I will deal just fine. As will everybody.

Yes, just maybe southeast areas will grab an inch on Monday if it breaks right, but as you've pointed out, very low confidence, and not much opportunity here with this.

I believe... We are in for an Angels in the Outfield moment next week.

It's not valid to completely write it off for all areas as rain either. It's still 4 days out. It will probably cut based on last night's guidance but small changes in the cleanness of the phase or the HP position and strength can mean a GFS vs ggem solution.

It's not valid to completely write it off for all areas as rain either. It's still 4 days out. It will probably cut based on last night's guidance but small changes in the cleanness of the phase or the HP position and strength can mean a GFS vs ggem solution.

If the eps is correct its 6 days out

And the storm hasn't even come on shore yet... I don't know why people are writing the off yet when we have seen pretty big shifts this year withing 48 hrs

The more favorable solutions have had that first low which would be more like 4 if it happened, but you're right. And that matters, since we probably haven't seen the exact final solution yet.

Yeah it just seems that things have been trending words the second low. Which Bernie rayno was saying to watch the second low as he thinks that's what will produce the storm

WW is right, when was the last time we had a winter that snowmobiling in NNE basically wasn't possible? I bought one last year at the end of the season and have only been able to take a few laps around my yard!!!

I have been ok with the winter in Nashua

That Being said, the winter is an utter joke for NNE.

It's sad.

I'm going to Stowe sat nite/ Sun nite (skiing Sunday) . Gf wanted to do some husky led ride around and about , sorry not enough snow.

But uncle's brother in law is a snow riding maniac and conditions are a joke in many parts of FAR NNE. Bottom 5% of all winters there , prob worse.

Archived