Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Model Mezzanine, the 2nd installment

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the look on the weeklies. Climo starts to hurt us a bit with temps in March but 500 mb looks really nice. Adding a negative NAO to a +PNA can only help, and the EPO tanks pretty good towards the middle of the month. Sitting at 18 inches of snow now and looking at the weeklies, I'm starting to feel like I may come close to escaping ratter material here which in my mind is under 35. Dead ratter for me is under 28.

Here we are 3 inches from the norm of 30. I agree this should be a good closing act.

I'm halfway to my avg only. Dec sucked but I enjoyed the warmth. Jan prob was the worst of all. Missing a KU by a couple exits on the highway stung, but for a wierd reason I didn't melt like jan 2015 blizz. Feb has been decent so far, next week is marginal now. But it looks action packed to close the season, so hope remains.

I'd go D for my hood up to this point.

I mentioned the weeklies.

Right, you did...you get the gold star for this evening. :lol:

As long as we're on the topic...ORH needs 38 inches to reach climo for the whole season (currently at 31.2")...that's actually not that hard to imagine with this much time left and the progged pattern. Tall task for sure, but not implausible.

It's a bit early to issue a final grade but a big fat F written in red pen is my current grade

It's a bit early to issue a final grade but a big fat F written in red pen is my current grade

Lolz no it's not.......it's like the one F student in every class that believes that extra credit and that amazing final project he did at the end will get him to a D-......it won't....never was.....fork meet "stick a" and "in it"......this baby's cooked....

Right, you did...you get the gold star for this evening. :lol:

As long as we're on the topic...ORH needs 38 inches to reach climo for the whole season (currently at 31.2")...that's actually not that hard to imagine with this much time left and the progged pattern. Tall task for sure, but not implausible.

I agree.

Its very possible.

Archived