• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
#PD3Attempt#13since2003 -Tracking the threat of the Presidents day storm Feb 15-16 2016

Ji

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're not done running yet but the euro ens are definitely going to offer more hope than the op. Ji might change his thread title. 

Yeah, maybe change it from "fail" to "phail", the spelling of which implies a worse fail? ; )

By the way, maybe it was earlier in the thread but I missed it...but what's with the "19" and the asterisks in the title?

On topic, I guess at least the EPS sound better from what a couple of you are describing.  Maybe several members hold the cold air in longer?

Yeah, maybe change it from "fail" to "phail", the spelling of which implies a worse fail? ; )

By the way, maybe it was earlier in the thread but I missed it...but what's with the "19" and the asterisks in the title?

On topic, I guess at least the EPS sound better from what a couple of you are describing. Maybe several members hold the cold air in longer?

Way more than several from what I see, it's more the case of several that are as bad as the Op. It's mostly a speed issue with the bad Euro members, they are much slower and hence the cold air erodes and the system is warmer and or can go more amped

Way more than several from what I see, it's more the case of several that are as bad as the Op. It's mostly a speed issue with the bad Euro members, they are much slower and hence the cold air erodes and the system is warmer and or can go more amped

Thanks.  That makes perfect sense actually, how you described it (since I'm not looking at the individual members here!).  I guess it's good that way more than several might at least give us hope of a decent front end.  I think we're all well aware this will be a very imperfect setup and we're almost certainly looking at a changover to rain (or to sleet/ice, then rain).  The key is to not end up with as much of a washout after a change, and to maximize the snow if we at all can.

And to add...Yoda, that sounds pretty decent (relatively) if that many members are giving 2"+ over the DC area.  I believe that is better than 00Z or even yesterday?

Archived