• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/9-2/10 Inverted Trough/Mini-Coastal Storm

Zelocita Weather

18z NAM.   already more westward at 6 hours.

as expected. 

Guys, it's still not even as West as what's currently going on.  So 0z will trend more westward as well.  Reasoning?  Look at south-east Virginia.  It's already wrong with it's precip extent.  (should be further west)

It's stronger than is currently modeled as well. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is the first time I remember Staten Island being under an advisory and I live a few miles west of there and no advisory - Good luck Upton- glad you can forecast with such precision ...........

They don't care where you live.  They have to define a border somewhere.  Most reasonable weather watchers understand that it's not that cut and dry. 

I was talking about Eastern Union County which they do forecast for which is within a stone throws distance of SI..

Nam has .25 from NYC or just east down to SI into sandy hook. Ewr .10+. I can most def see you getting 1-2 and SI getting 3-4. I'm right by fords a stones throw from the outer bridge. Will be interesting to see what nws does here

The really strange part is mt holly has 40% pops for monmouth while Upton has 70% for SI. That's almost impossible

How is that impossibe? Have you not been witnessing the insane cutoffs up here this year lol.. Literally 5-10 miles has been the difference of 2" of snow for the season to 20" for the season

Archived