• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 23/24 2016 obs/nowcast - the fight for the North

RUNNAWAYICEBERG

Nice storm. 6.1 at BOS is a big over performer although the signal was there on mesos, uncle, and some rgem runs. Last night when the rest of the suite joined in I felt more confident but waiting a good part of the day for everything to set up shakes ones confidence. And now that futility is out of the question lets go after last year...lol.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought you have gotten more.

It's all blown everywhere. Also, was fighting dry air. Boston band finally came down though. Could have been 6, but I'll get one final check tomorrow. Nobody anywhere near here got much more than 6 from Foxboro east.

I see lots of places verified blizzard and I understand why. Could not see much on rt 3 earlier. What a paste job down in Plymouth. Snow just caked to everything. Started wet here, he dried up.

It's all blown everywhere. Also, was fighting dry air. Boston band finally came down though. Could have been 6, but I'll get one final check tomorrow. Nobody anywhere near here got much more than 6 from Foxboro east.

I see lots of places verified blizzard and I understand why. Could not see much on rt 3 earlier. What a paste job down in Plymouth. Snow just caked to everything. Started wet here, he dried up.

My 4-8" worked out for most of se MA....2-5" was  bait light for Boston.

painful map here... right to the doorstep. C-1" did not verify, though there was a bout of -sn.

Grid data maps probably not as good or accurate to handmade. 

Admit it's all in fun and should not be taken as the most accurate. Disclaimer hereby declared.

Looking for the next one.

Truly a storm for the ages! 

painful map here... right to the doorstep. C-1" did not verify, though there was a bout of -sn.

Right there with you brother...I had about an hour of sn, got maybe a half inch, but it was so windy its all pushed against the old piles so looks like I got Nada.meanwhile, my former House got like 10", 25 miles away! Incredible gradient.

Congrats to NYC. Several records. Edit. Central Park 2nd place by a tenth

Congrats to King James and Litchfield Libations

Some epic totals coming out of NYC.

NEWARK AIRPORT 28.1 100 AM 1/24 FAA OBSERVER

CENTRAL PARK 26.8 1207 AM 1/24 PARK CONSERVANCY

NYC/JFK AIRPORT 30.5 100 AM 1/24 FAA OBSERVER

NYC/LA GUARDIA 27.9 100 AM 1/24 FAA OBSERVER

Archived