joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pre-storm Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys really gonna steal our snow again this year? Didn't we teach you a lesson last year? :D And Jeb, I want you to eat an entire box of jelly doughnuts and get fat as hell during this one. I'll do the same if we can ever get anything over 6" this year up here.

Good luck MA, you deserve it.

Yup, we threatened Mother Nature with global warming unless we got a **** ton of snow while everyone else cried into their Cheerios. You figured us out

I hope everyone outside got their fill of crashing their cars tonight.  If these people are out on Friday its going to be absolute mayhem out there.

Watched 2 accidents earlier, just stood outside for 15 minutes and saw 3 more.  One poor civic parked on the side of the street has been hit twice now.

Courthouse hills are no joke.

I hope everyone outside got their fill of crashing their cars tonight.  If these people are out on Friday its going to be absolute mayhem out there.

Watched 2 accidents earlier, just stood outside for 15 minutes and saw 3 more.  One poor civic parked on the side of the street has been hit twice now.

Courthouse hills are no joke.

Right there with you. One happened outside my apartment and they abandoned the cars? lol

If anything they wiggled a bit and then went back to more of a look like what they had before the energy was ashore. I agree with dtk that the amount of data we now ingest into the models makes a surprise shift really unlikely.

Probably worth it for research and such after tho it adds some decent cost to up the balloon launches etc.

So I'm standing there at my window... Giddy as a school boy... Watching the snow fall knowing it's just a fantastic appetizer to the main event... Drinking a tall pint of Stone Russian Imperial... When my wife asks, "what do you like better? Beer or snow?"

Mind literally = blown.

I just stammered and said... "both"... It was all I could do.

/story

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Archived