joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pre-storm Banter Thread

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's kind of funny how the mets will pop into the thread to settle "fears" and some people glaze right over it and continue nail biting. I'm pretty sure somebody is going to mix. Big deal...it's a big storm. I for one have really enjoyed watching this whole thing unfold on the models and just how consistent they have been overall. 

We might as well just call off the storm for some folks :lol:

It's kind of funny how the mets will pop into the thread to settle "fears" and some people glaze right over it and continue nail biting. I'm pretty sure somebody is going to mix. Big deal...it's a big storm. I for one have really enjoyed watching this whole thing unfold on the models and just how consistent they have been overall.

We might as well just call off the storm for some folks :lol:

Amen brother. I made a post about the models being consistent and was told I'd be singing a different tune when Philly got plastered. Holy Moses.

No he is not, he has one of those ams approvals or some crap that means you are not a real met.

AMS seal? I mean real mets can have that too but I get what you're saying. I'm not sure why people keep posting about what he is saying. Honestly...it probably just feeds him more. 

Just want to take a sec to say how much of fan favorite Bob Chill has become (at least IMO). Rapid learner and has become one of the best posters in our subforum. He's easily up there with some of the mets. Keep it up Bob!

QFT.

Its nice (as a complete weenie who has only knows anything about weather because of this forum) to read analysis from a level headed person who explains what he's seeing and why he's drawing the conclusions that he is.

Why do people care what the TV guys think? 90% of their viewers despise snow and see this whole storm as a huge nuisance and pain in the ass. So just like we hang on every run for news of huge snows they hang on every hope of a turn to drizzle and a bust. Seriously, talk to your friends and family. I bet most will either shrug about the storm or moan and groan about it.

In fairness, easy to say when I am pretty sure the GFS just painted like 40 inches over your house.

How much more crying can you do? I hope you get the 40". Screw that nonsense. Nobody in their right mind wants 40" of snow. It's like I said earlier today, apartment dwellers maybe. I don't want it at all. Give me a foot and I'm fine.

Archived