joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Continued Winter Banter.

Ericjcrash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't the euro a couple days ago have the most northern solution? Go America, Canada, and Japan!

Yes when in doubt always choose the models with the best solutions for a snow storm - I believe the Euro right now until proven otherwise -because it is the best model for east coast storms and  ............ more sampling has been done as the energy is reaching the west coast for that model run and thats what came out as the solution....

Yes when in doubt always choose the models with the best solutions for a snow storm - I believe the Euro right now until proven otherwise -because it is the best model for east coast storms and ............ more sampling has been done as the energy is reaching the west coast for that model run and thats what came out as the solution....

I was just joking lol. This is the banter thread after all. Will be interesting to see euro ensembles. Would be a sign if op is south of mean.

Not qualified so posting in here. Compared to the GFS, the Canadian high is about 100 miles south near Montreal on the EURO, and the system is about 200 miles south near OBX at 96 hours on the EURO. 

So, as a of right now, the GFS initially trended south before giving us a crush job at 12z, and now the EURO continued its march south. Something to keep an eye on.

Archived