joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter Thread #2

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That literally may be what did it. I am not even kidding.

I figured it might be the radio show for this evening, but I may have helped push things over the edge.

Bad mojo right there, yo.

If I can't get snow, then no one can!

Please take one for the team and stay in California. Thanks.

I'll see what I can do about it.  I promise.

LOL.  When are you coming back?

Change fees are ridiculous right now because United hasn't yet offered waivers for changes based on weather, so I have to get additional approval for that.  Just waiting now, but I'd prefer the redeye that gets in at around 7:00 am (departs just before midnight).  There are seats on the 4:56 pm departure, but it was tough enough to convince people that I needed to bolt, so unless I have no other choice, I can't leave that early.

I figured it might be the radio show for this evening, but I may have helped push things over the edge.

If I can't get snow, then no one can!

I'll see what I can do about it.  I promise.

Change fees are ridiculous right now because United hasn't yet offered waivers for changes based on weather, so I have to get additional approval for that.  Just waiting now, but I'd prefer the redeye that gets in at around 7:00 am (departs just before midnight).  There are seats on the 4:56 pm departure, but it was tough enough to convince people that I needed to bolt, so unless I have no other choice, I can't leave that early.

Don't worry.  If the Euro is right, it doesn't start until Sunday.

Archived