• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 22-23 East Coast Storm Discussion

Wow

0z Nam at 84 has primary low in central TN. Heavy precip incoming to southwest VA with a nice cad signature notated down into the NC mountains. Yes I know it's 84 hr nam but it's good to see the cad holding nicely with the high parked up in northern NY. That's a perfect spot for cold air to drain down the apps

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The NAM has the LP in an almost identical position to the 12z Euro at the end of its run.

Yes I see now, The CAD Sig is what I'm looking for most right now. If it's strong we will at least get some kind of wintry precip. looks pretty good on 00z NAM I think? 

Thanks for posting the Maps Guys! I'm colorblind so I'll have to get my wife to come and look see if I'm in snow or freezing rain? lol

No cause its still over the ocean that's why I don't understand how you can really go by models right now. Once it can get sampled by better Data then models will start getting things together. Should know Wed what's going to happen late week

That's what I was thinking thanks.

No cause its still over the ocean that's why I don't understand how you can really go by models right now. Once it can get sampled by better Data then models will start getting things together. Should know Wed what's going to happen late week

And that's only half of it. Models may still be in disagreement up until the storm redevelops in the Mid-Mississippi River Valley. 

Archived