• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 22-23 East Coast Storm Discussion

Wow

No cause its still over the ocean that's why I don't understand how you can really go by models right now. Once it can get sampled by better Data then models will start getting things together. Should know Wed what's going to happen late week

I'm not one to call somebody out and I enjoy talking with you, however that statement is a little huh? Granted yes it's still in the Pacific, however physics and meteorology and the fact the models are in phenomenally superb agreement in my opinion, makes it completely acceptable to weigh everything. This system for the most part has been modeled correctly for days now really. Minus a few kinks (exact placement of h5 and when the primary transfers) is what will determine a few things. Please don't take my statement in a negative manner, however this is how great forecasts are made looking at models assessing upper air patterns, blocking mechanisms, etc..

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not one to call somebody out and I enjoy talking with you, however that statement is a little huh? Granted yes it's still in the Pacific, however physics and meteorology and the fact the models are in phenomenally superb agreement in my opinion, makes it completely acceptable to weigh everything. This system for the most part has been modeled correctly for days now really. Minus a few kinks (exact placement of h5 and when the primary transfers) is what will determine a few things. Please don't take my statement in a negative manner, however this is how great forecasts are made looking at models assessing upper air patterns, blocking mechanisms, etc..

I'm fine with your statement but you still can't say models has a handle on things when its not even out of the Pacific and all of the storm has not been sampled yet. We just have to agree to disagree and move on.

I'm fine with your statement but you still can't say models has a handle on things when its not even out of the Pacific and all of the storm has not been sampled yet. We just have to agree to disagree and move on.

Lol I agree to disagree. Let's have a good GFS model run here. Cheers to you

Archived