Newest Member
    joxey
January Med/Long Range Discussion Part 3

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good chance we see 2 once in a life time HECS before the end of the month

LOL. But in all seriousness, that is why I am talking people off the shutout or breaking least snowy records up here. Because the tendency the last 10 years is one of extremes but at the same time it's been so easy to get one snow event to skew the whole winter and it would be fitting to see another KU sneak it's way in into an awful winter

LOL. But in all seriousness, that is why I am talking people off the shutout or breaking least snowy records up here. Because the tendency the last 10 years is one of extremes but at the same time it's been so easy to get one snow event to skew the whole winter and it would be fitting to see another KU sneak it's way in into an awful winter

05/06 managed to do it

No doubt man. I'm not sure what to make of it. Southern jet totally cut off from the northern stream maybe? The ops don't even look like split flow. Just weird stuff amplifying and cutting off and going nutz.

It is the peak of the Supernino before it begins its decline allowing blizzard after blizzard to rock the I-95 corridor those that lowered their snowfall maps will be saying damm should have stayed pat.

No doubt man. I'm not sure what to make of it. Southern jet totally cut off from the northern stream maybe? The ops don't even look like split flow. Just weird stuff amplifying and cutting off and going nutz.

notice how the -NAO goes nuts too

Archived