joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Med/Long Range Disco Part 2

WinterWxLuvr

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be a flush hit coming on with this look.  But we never learn.  Always 10 days away.  Sigh.

I'm just looking at the general idea. There is good support for HP to be in place for once and would still work with a west track primary. Sure it could fail but at least for a different reason this time. 

I'm just looking at the general idea. There is good support for HP to be in place for once and would still work with a west track primary. Sure it could fail but at least for a different reason this time. 

i got 11-13 inches last year from the worst track ever for a dc snow. It was also 20 degees:)

It's a solid (and normal) storm setup for us. Love everything about it. And best of all there is some ens support. 

That might be a bit different from previous ones I believe...in a good way.  Not that it will necessarily work out in this case, but there was always one thing or another to screw up things with other potential events, even at the times they looked "good".  So we'll see...

That might be a bit different from previous ones I believe...in a good way.  Not that it will necessarily work out in this case, but there was always one thing or another to screw up things with other potential events, even at the times they looked "good".  So we'll see...

It's not that far off from an 8-12" event for everyone....only 9 days away!

Archived