joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should do we get together sometime this winter. Does anybody have a nice pool ? :P

What time do you guys get off work tomorrow?  I'm headed there just for a few hrs in the early afternoon, but if I don't get to see ya this time...I'll be back just after the first of the year so start making plans...lol   :D  :hug: 

Buckeye getting schooled! Maybe she should read more and post less if she cannot back her claims with some form of credible information.... weather ineptitude and asinine statements at its best! 

How do we get rid of these northern moderators?  Vote on it or something?  I'll pledge $1000 donation this year to be rid of buckeye and jburns as moderators ($500 a piece) ... then maybe we can "keep" contributing members instead of running them off to other weather boards.

Got your grand covered skippy and a lot more to see you gone. Our moderators keep the likes of you in line and I'm glad of it. Btw I don`t see a star by your name. All mouth no money,huh buddy?

I think the Euro has actually backed off a little with its warmth next week. Most of the 17-19C 850's are gone at least for now. Last night's 0z Euro was unreal though with a July like look in the Southeast. We would have been heading to 95-100 if it actually were July. 15C at 850 is still warm though and should mean 70-75 with full sunshine.

Interestingly enough, the warmth we've had so far this month isn't enough to guarantee a warmer than normal December. December 18-31, 1935 averaged 27.7 F in Raleigh, which would bring us below average. Granted, that would be pretty much impossible given current atmospheric conditions, but I still find that fact interesting.

Another random fact: International Falls, MN is averaging 21 F above average for the month of December. That's still below freezing, though.

Good grief. You enjoy the warm weather for a few days and come back here, thinking everything will be peaceful, tranquil with holiday cheer all around and come to find out anarchy rules and winter threads are under a full frontal attack.

Ugh, such is life in a never ending fall. I bet people on Alaskan weather boards have these problems around mid summer when the sun never sets. Folks lose their minds and start talking all funny.

Anyway, I agree with the fine poster 18z. This winter, "it be whack!".

Got your grand covered skippy and a lot more to see you gone. Our moderators keep the likes of you in line and I'm glad of it. Btw I don`t see a star by your name. All mouth no money,huh buddy?

Got plenty of money and can cover a grand easily, that's not the problem.  Buckeye calling southerners "racist pigs" and jburns referring to us as "average intelligence" and continually belittling our people is what I'm referrng to.  So I guess thats ok in your book is what you're saying?  They chased off Webber last year for no reason at all, and he was very intelligent.  Much more intelligent than you appparently ... if this is all you have to say in response.  Keep chasing off people and making accusations.  I've done nothing but try to learn about the weather, but dip****s like you and the mods mentioned make it such a displeasure to even visit this site.  Good luck with the donation drive this year buddy, I guess you can cover all the money lost yourself huh mr money bags?  LOL

Got plenty of money and can cover a grand easily, that's not the problem. Buckeye calling southerners "racist pigs" and jburns referring to us as "average intelligence" and continually belittling our people is what I'm referrng to. So I guess thats ok in your book is what you're saying? They chased off Webber last year for no reason at all, and he was very intelligent. Much more intelligent than you appparently ... if this is all you have to say in response. Keep chasing off people and making accusations. I've done nothing but try to learn about the weather, but dip****s like you and the mods mentioned make it such a displeasure to even visit this site. Good luck with the donation drive this year buddy, I guess you can cover all the money lost yourself huh mr money bags? LOL

Lol. You care

Got plenty of money and can cover a grand easily, that's not the problem.  Buckeye calling southerners "racist pigs" and jburns referring to us as "average intelligence" and continually belittling our people is what I'm referrng to.  So I guess thats ok in your book is what you're saying?  They chased off Webber last year for no reason at all, and he was very intelligent.  Much more intelligent than you appparently ... if this is all you have to say in response.  Keep chasing off people and making accusations.  I've done nothing but try to learn about the weather, but dip****s like you and the mods mentioned make it such a displeasure to even visit this site.  Good luck with the donation drive this year buddy, I guess you can cover all the money lost yourself huh mr money bags?  LOL

On the whole Webber deal, he acted like a know it all and took some heat for being condescending.  He is a smart guy and presented good info, but if you're going to engage with people in a particular way, then you should be prepared to get it back.  If you can't take it, then leave or change your style.  Either way, he made a choice and I respect it.  If he comes back, hopefully, we can start over and all engage better.  I liked the data he presented.

Perhaps you should take a break. I know both of the Mods you have targeted and find nothing you say has any truth to it. As for the money obviously you'll be no help and haven't ever been.

Perhaps you should take a break. I know both of the Mods you have targeted and find nothing you say has any truth to it. As for the money obviously you'll be no help and haven't ever been.

Apparently your reading skills are lacking.  Go back to the summer months banter and "read" what was said and then accuse me of lying again.  Get your facts straight before taking up for your buddies next time.

If I did I apologize.  I  would never knowingly accuse you of having average intelligence.

Archived