joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got plenty of money and can cover a grand easily, that's not the problem.  Buckeye calling southerners "racist pigs" and jburns referring to us as "average intelligence" and continually belittling our people is what I'm referrng to.  So I guess thats ok in your book is what you're saying?  They chased off Webber last year for no reason at all, and he was very intelligent.  Much more intelligent than you appparently ... if this is all you have to say in response.  Keep chasing off people and making accusations.  I've done nothing but try to learn about the weather, but dip****s like you and the mods mentioned make it such a displeasure to even visit this site.  Good luck with the donation drive this year buddy, I guess you can cover all the money lost yourself huh mr money bags?  LOL

Yiou should go to PR some.  I think you would really enjoy the camaradarie in there.

We've been once. It was very nice place, great food too. Barn quality filet. Star wars is playing there now. My wife and I were going to catch it there.

Weird, gf just told me about this place today. 21+ as well I believe, my kind of movie theater!

Got plenty of money and can cover a grand easily, that's not the problem.  Buckeye calling southerners "racist pigs" and jburns referring to us as "average intelligence" and continually belittling our people is what I'm referrng to.  So I guess thats ok in your book is what you're saying?  They chased off Webber last year for no reason at all, and he was very intelligent.  Much more intelligent than you appparently ... if this is all you have to say in response.  Keep chasing off people and making accusations.  I've done nothing but try to learn about the weather, but dip****s like you and the mods mentioned make it such a displeasure to even visit this site.  Good luck with the donation drive this year buddy, I guess you can cover all the money lost yourself huh mr money bags?  LOL

:facepalm:

Apparently your reading skills are lacking.  Go back to the summer months banter and "read" what was said and then accuse me of lying again.  Get your facts straight before taking up for your buddies next time.

:baby:  :baby:   This now makes the second time I'm telling you to crawl back under the rock you came from

Well, I am now off work till Jan 4th! Not quite Buckeyes schedule , but I'll have plenty of nights to stay up for the euro, to make sure the heat keeps coming! :)

Happy winter break to you too!!!  :D   :hug:     

One Christmas eve, Pete and Jane were driving their Russian friend Rudolph back to his house. The weather outside was frightful.

Jane asked Pete, "Do you think that's sleet or rain out there?""

"It's rain, Jane" said Pete.

"I think it's sleet, Pete," said Jane.

Rudolph chimed in, "It's definitely rain, Jane."

"No, I really think it's sleet, Rudolph" said Jane.

"Don’t argue with the expert, Jane," said Pete.

"What do you mean, Pete?" asked Jane.

Pete replied, "Rudolph the Red knows rain, Dear."

Archived