Newest Member
    joxey
Met Winter Banter

dmillz25

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the euro weeklies bring back the alaskan vortex. merry christmas

Yes they sure do, they bring back a raging positive EPO. You can have all the -AO and -NAO you want and it won't do any good at all because the Pacific maritime air floodgates will be wide open for all of Canada and the CONUS and the AO and NAO get overwhelmed and trumped. If the Euro weeklies are correct, by week 4 it's ++EPO. Merry Christmas

Yes they sure do, they bring back a raging positive EPO. You can have all the -AO and -NAO you want and it won't do any good at all because the Pacific maritime air floodgates will be wide open for all of Canada and the CONUS and the AO and NAO get overwhelmed and trumped. If the Euro weeklies are correct, by week 4 it's ++EPO. Merry Christmas

Did you see the GEFS and EPS moving forward? :sled::snowing::snowwindow:

There are some bad pattern recognition guys in here.

And every time this guy gives his terrible analysis the wrong brigade rushes in and follows up w "hey it sure does "

The Euro weeklies go out 30 days.

The front 7 days that big MIKE missed ( which I told you all were coming ) is coming There is a 5 day "break " at 500 then the trough comes crashing back in for 15 days .

There is ridging over the Caspian and a trough into Europe during the 5 day meh period. So as that NEG pulls back it ends quick.

You guys haven't a clue as to what you are talking about. Days 15 thru 30 look good.

So either you are not looking at it and just trolling or post what you are seeing so you can show the board.

Maybe it's possible you guys just don't know what you're looking at.

Post the weeklies , so I can teach the 2 of you. It's Christmas and I feel bad how embarrassing this is becoming

You guys keep getting beat in here , how do you keep showing up here with a straight face.

Post week 4. Show the board what you mean.

Surely if you have access to them , you can post them and defend them.

I mean I post 1000 maps in here. Post one and explain it to the board.

Post week 4. Show the board what you mean.

Surely if you have access to them , you can post them and defend them.

I mean I post 1000 maps in here. Post one and explain it to the board.

I can see week 4 and there is definitely a positive epo...there's trough from AK all through the southwest US.  It rises to 1 to 2 in the means for the last week on the charts.

Talk of a pattern change no one can even show a below normal weekly that is picking up on this?     Of the next 15 days only 2 have bn. 850's and just 5 have bn 500mb. heights.   Look for coldest? days 1/02-05.

Dude stop. You are truly embarrassing yourself.

Go play with the CFS , this is above your head.

Seriously. I am throwing you a bone here.

I can see week 4 and there is definitely a positive epo...there's trough from AK all through the southwest US. It rises to 1 to 2 in the means for the last week on the charts.

You can't see where that NEG is and how those POS are on the W shores of HB with a trough in the SE and MA from Jan 25 thru Feb 6th ?

I don't care what it's SD looks like 25 days out , you can see the axis at 500.

You will not warm the EC with that look. In fact that PNA with that STJ is trouble on the EC.

Well the 60 day outlook looks worse than ever for us,  with few ensemble members below the normal line and mean value curve that no longer dips below normal anywhere.   Meanwhile Seattle, which 'reverse teleconnects' well with us looks better than ever for below normal temps.  I even remarked in Oct. that I thought the 5400THK  line was spending too much time over Hudson Bay during the next two months.

Maybe these analogs go into reverse first, in order to go forward. LOL

I seriously understand the need for a banter thread and I agree that if your going state or say something involving models,patterns, etc. You need links or maps. If you're someone who is fairly new to the board, and aren't really that great with reading models etc, say that,ask questions. Don't be cocky and a know it all! It's OK to ask for help etc. For people like pb, to be upset about some going totally against what he sees and interprets, and others who agree, especially if you're newer and never explain or post things as to your reasoning will only anger others!

Everyone needs to help each other,we're all into weather and the same thing! Otherwise, I would say/suggest that the moderators and administrative people may need to come up with a way to filter or control those who basically troll and contribute negative/possibly false info,on a regular basis on purpose! Or post limit.

Anyway, my Christmas advice, let's not fight on Christmas??

Merry Christmas you filthy animals :P

I can see week 4 and there is definitely a positive epo...there's trough from AK all through the southwest US.  It rises to 1 to 2 in the means for the last week on the charts.

The weeklies have been doing terrible this winter. I say forget about them especially week 4. The thing that is great is all models are showing a strong negative A0 and a strong negative EPO, strong positive PNA and neutral NAO. This is the best I have seen it since 2009-2010. 

Archived