Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November 2015 Discussion

IWXwx

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesterday's low was 52F here. Environment Canada has poor records access but I'm thinking that has to be in range to the record low max for November here as well. Biked home from a friend's house at 11pm and didn't need gloves and just a light jacket.

Today's high (actually at 2:00am) was 59F which broke the daily record going back to 2003.

Just had my top wisdom teeth removed:( Saturday night looks brutal temp with air temps and winds.

O boy, that's no fun. Had those done two years ago. I actually healed up pretty quickly. Hopefully that will be your case too.

35° with winds still whipping around outside.

O boy, that's no fun. Had those done two years ago. I actually healed up pretty quickly. Hopefully that will be your case too.

35° with winds still whipping around outside.

Thanks Geos, felt okay until the anesthetic wore off, now I'm taking hydrocodone to ease the pain. Was able to get down a bowl of soup, and a sweet potato. Would be fitting to lay down an inch of snow, while the wife and I decorate the house for Christmas. Ready to get the fireplace going.

What a gorgeous morning. While the snow is not as deep as the northern suburbs, it's plenty scenic enough to not have to travel far. Going to go to the park to enjoy. Some snow appears to have fallen off branches but is negligible. I must say it is funny to look at Michigan Web cams and see postcard winter Wonderland scenes in the Detroit area and green grass in Marquette. Nothing says "November" like snowcover from the Ohio state line up to North Central lower MI with bare ground in the Upper Peninsula!

Going out in a short time to take pictures. It was quite cold this morning - and still is. Bottomed out at the predicted low of +10° at UGN. +9° at home.

Pictures of Lake Michigan "steaming" this morning here on Tom Skilling's blog.

http://chicagoweathercenter.com/blog/post-snowstorm-chill-ohare-bottoms-out-at-a-near-record-7-above-this-morning-aurora-hits-0-chill-has-lake-michigan-steaming

Archived