SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
3/4-5/2015 Storm Observations

Rtd208

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris I read this and its BULL$%^&* . You are conflating " sun angle " which is a stupid argument with a heat island effect .

You write this crap every year and then it snows in NYC and accumulates , So tell me Chris in Dec or Jan when " intensity wanes "

why will NYC streets not accumulate ?

They do...  I don't want to have a stupid argument with you on here.  Let's just drop it.

I never understand why he roots against snow. He makes money plowing snow. You'd think someone that plows would root for snow to make more money. Same concept in summer. He makes money cutting grass, yet he roots for blazing hot dry weather that burns out grass. Maybe he doesn't like money, lol.

Lol. Yeah I don't get it either. Raymartin has 7 in Ewing now, so he is definitely at 7 for the event

Best snow of the season...all considering. Takes the edge off of the blizzard bust.

I'm not convinced this is our last accumulating snow this season.

Even if it is, we've had a jam-packed winter the last 8 weeks or so.  It's a real treat to have this kind of a storm in March.  We can add it to the 6+ list!

The most recent measurement from Central Park was 7.0". That brings winter 2014-15's total snowfall to 42.0" for NYC. It also brings the March figure to 13.6", which is the most snowfall in March since 17.4" was recorded in 1967.

Additional local snowfall amounts:

BDR: 3.5"

EWR: 6.0"

ISP: 5.5"

JFK: 5.1"

LGA: 6.2"

Even if it is, we've had a jam-packed winter the last 8 weeks or so.  It's a real treat to have this kind of a storm in March.  We can add it to the 6+ list!

Yeah...I've never seen a March storm like this since I lived north of Albany when I was a kid. Honestly we're not too far off from the March 1993 storm.

Mets radio announcers are rubbing in the weather in Viera, FL.  A-holes. 

But:  BASEBALL!!!!!!   :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

Baseball, what is it about baseball? I'd rather watch paint dry. There's a reason soccer, rugby, cricket, and basketball are all more popular in the world than baseball. Hint: it's boring....even cricket fans think so, and they know something about boring... :)

Archived