joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
3/4-5/2015 Storm Observations

Rtd208

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not according to whomever submitted the Cranford report to Upton, LOL.  Havent gone out to measure again, but ts snowing moderately.

Have to be closing in on 8.

Lol upton is so low with the totals sometimes, how in the world do I have 5.7" lol. Of course Elizabeth bull eyes with 7.6". I live less than 10-15 minutes there driving.

Lol upton is so low with the totals sometimes, how in the world do I have 5.7" lol. Of course Elizabeth bull eyes with 7.6". I live less than 10-15 minutes there driving.

Elizabeth spotter is probably accurate.  I've occasionally found the Roselle spotter a few inches too high, but that person may have changed.  There were times in the 2009-2001 period they would come in like four or five inches above everyone else, LOL.

Elizabeth spotter is probably accurate.  I've occasionally found the Roselle spotter a few inches too high, but that person may have changed.  There were times in the 2009-2001 period they would come in like four or five inches above everyone else, LOL.

Lol, December 2010 blizzard, practically most of union co, was around the 26-28" , Elizabeth somehow reported 31" lol..

Guest Pamela

Coming down here in brooklyn. Around 7 inches. Jfk is way too low.

You can have 10 billion different snowstorms coming at the area from every conceivable angle...and the Kennedy Airport will find a way to bring up the rear every single time.  It is amazing.

Archived