FRANKLIN TWP 7.3 1107 PM 3/05 COCORAHS

SOMERVILLE 7.3 1113 PM 3/05 TRAINED SPOTTER

NORTH PLAINFIELD 6.8 651 PM 3/05 TRAINED SPOTTER

BRANCHBURG 6.5 815 PM 3/05 TRAINED SPOTTER

BRIDGEWATER TWP 6.5 630 PM 3/05 TRAINED SPOTTER

NW BRIDGEWATER TWP 6.0 500 PM 3/05 TRAINED SPOTTER

BERNARDSVILLE 4.5 117 PM 3/05 SOCIAL MEDIA

BASKING RIDGE 4.5 1230 PM 3/05 SOCIAL MEDIA

And I bet it will never be updated. I have seen that time and again in storms. The last report from some stations is while it's still snowing and never actually gets updated.

Legit passed out when I got home from work but just read all you're posts.

8" legit in south wantagh and I know how to really measure.

7.5" in CPK is high it was more like 6.5". I watched practically ever flake fall. They had a mega period of subsidence where it shut off for about 2 hours. After the snow restarted it accumulated less then .5".

Over a great great storm for the south shore!!! Puts me at 48" on the season. And into A territory. A plus you don't want to live through my A plus winter!!!

It happens...in that Dec 20, 2009 snow...Setauket & Mt Sinai & Miller Place all reported like 24 inches...I had 18 inches...I'm like "this is weird"...but I put the 18 in my records. 

Ine Feb 2006 I measured 18, but there were widespread areas with more, including Rahway right next door ( walking distance ) with 28 IIRC. Rahway often comes in higher, coming in at 32 on Boxing Day whereas I had around 26 or so. Rahway was no. 1 until brick came in with 36. Would love another of those, but this storm was great and we'll have to see what RU from Metuchen gets as a total for my area this winter so far.

7" here

Biggest event for the season

36.5" seasonal total

I feel sorry for "IsentropicLift".

The guy pours his heart and soul into the pbp and then

gets the shaft of the season…just a small area that did not crack 6" with this over NNJ.

Not being sarcastic, really feel bad for the guy.

I always factor in the vast majority of the people there will be happy to have "dodged a bullet" since most people hate snow. I tmakes me feel better when I get shafted, and I just go with the flow. People here were practically high fiving Fe6 2010 and joking about those poor SOB's in Philly, and how their gonna retire to Phoenix/Miami/Orlando/Myrtle beach/Texas/San diego. And this year the priest at my kids CCD asked for prayers for our brethren in Boston....

Someone ought to chuck the RPM, which showed zero snow for Lambertville to SI and all points SE of there on Wednesday night and I'm sure is why multiple outlets, including 880 AM, 1010 WINS, News12NJ, etc., were all predicting 1-3" for NYC metro on Weds evening/night.  At least Lee Goldberg said the futurecast (based on RPM I've been told) was likely wrong and kept with his general 4-8" forecast at 11 pm on Weds.  

A trained spotter lol

T 5.5 500 PM 3/05 TRAINED SPOTTER

...SOMERSET COUNTY...

SKILLMAN 8.3 1102 PM 3/05 SOCIAL MEDIA

HILLSBOROUGH TWP 8.2 600 PM 3/05 TRAINED SPOTTER

ROCKY HILL 8.0 605 PM 3/05 SOCIAL MEDIA

BELLE MEAD 7.4 629 PM 3/05 TRAINED SPOTTER

FRANKLIN TWP 7.3 1107 PM 3/05 COCORAHS

SOMERVILLE 7.3 1113 PM 3/05 TRAINED SPOTTER

NORTH PLAINFIELD 6.8 651 PM 3/05 TRAINED SPOTTER

BRANCHBURG 6.5 815 PM 3/05 TRAINED SPOTTER

BRIDGEWATER TWP 6.5 630 PM 3/05 TRAINED SPOTTER

NW BRIDGEWATER TWP 6.0 500 PM 3/05 TRAINED SPOTTER

BERNARDSVILLE 4.5 117 PM 3/05 SOCIAL MEDIA

BASKING RIDGE 4.5 1230 PM 3/05 SOCIAL MEDIA

Warlock?

I think it should be 7.5" in Central Park...7" fell by 4pm...snow fell two hours more after that...

Climate report for Central Park says 7.5"

I'm not sure why Upton did not issue a final PNS. A lot of the snow figures on their 9:46pm report are old.

They should've updated it one more time and released a final one today.

Thats great but at 6:29 not when you DECLARED 7...we had anywhere from 6.5 -7.5 in my area I was plowing Hillsborough/Somerville/Bridgewater

And as a plower who wants the most snow...what do you do with it..eat it...3-4 is fine why would you want more

The snow ended by 630....

It's evident you downplay conditions and accumulation to meet your own personal agenda

Guest Pamela

The snow ended by 630....

It's evident you downplay conditions and accumulation to meet your own personal agenda

Tim, notice how I always demonstrate great caution & restraint when it comes to finding fault with Warlock...I have a secret suspicion he may know Roman Castavett...so I need to be careful...lol.

Guest Pamela

Pamela they dont make dames like you anymore...a throwback to classic Hollywood.

Once they established The Code, I encountered big time problems landing parts.

Archived