Newest Member
    12bet1 net
March 5th Storm Banter Thread

nj2va

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the nam+gfs now. 

Still not worried. As long as the Ukie and Euro show what they are showing i am confident. Plus we have the GGEM and even though it sucks it is light years better than the Nam. Euro/Ukie/GGEM vs Gfs/Nam i will go with the first bunch any day.

we have a mighty mass of cold air, a pocket of energy to act as a catalyst, and a water vapor trail that extends to the Pacific and GOM, the storm is underway, and people are freaking out about a ****ing computer model.

Dont Forget the moisture package.

As soon as cantore annonced his arrival, the nam knocks 40% off the snowfall totals. 

Oops NAM just followed the GFS and dried out. Stop dreaming of 6-10 and get used to 3-6. Pity WWA coming at some point.

See, the NAM is a better model than people give it credit for.  

LOL, yep. Cantore influences the models haha

His tires are bald anyway, let him bail on us.

He isn't bailing over the NAM, he's expressing frustration with the weenie whining over it when the Euro has been an Effin' rock with this system.

I'll ride the euro off a cliff on this storm given how consistent the euro has been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He isn't bailing over the NAM, he's expressing frustration with the weenie whining over it when the Euro has been an Effin' rock with this system.

I'll ride the euro off a cliff on this storm given how consistent the euro has been.

Sent from my iPhone

I know i was just teasing. I cannot understand all this hand wringing.

I know this thread is about analyzing models, but there's too much analyzing going on here...most of the time no 2 model runs are going to be equally the same. The bottom line is, most of the area will see a 6" snow..maybe DCA checks in a little less cuz their DCA but otherwise enjoy your 6". You're unlikely to get less and unlikely to get much more

Sent from my iPhone

Yeah I knew that as well. Thus the reason for the repetitive wheels on the bus song playing in my head.

Same show, different actors.

WOW....I leave for nasty McDonalds and I come back to the storm being cancelled....that was quick!  I really could care less...I am a woman...we usually are promised 8-10 and end up with 4-6, so I am used to this stuff! :)

I usually promise 2" so they are not that upset when they get 1"  ;) .

Archived