• Last Reply

ok

maybe my last winter storm, so i'm going balls and taint out from this point

gonna do snow angels

gonna pee in the snow (but not eat it)

gonna throw snow balls at a cop car

gonna build a snow man

gonna walk to giant

gonna enjoy the silence (other than the pummullegged from this snow....yes, bad spelling)

gonna clear and mezure akurately thru the day

anything else?

i think the models are all lulz and we are in for what some call a schellackin <------------dont care if i spelled that wrong

Jebwalk with a blunt

ok

maybe my last winter storm, so i'm going balls and taint out from this point

gonna do snow angels

gonna pee in the snow (but not eat it)

gonna throw snow balls at a cop car

gonna build a snow man

gonna walk to giant

gonna enjoy the silence (other than the pummullegged from this snow....yes, bad spelling)

gonna clear and mezure akurately thru the day

anything else?

i think the models are all lulz and we are in for what some call a schellackin <------------dont care if i spelled that wrong

Haven't done it right until I see video of naked butt running in the snow. Ok, maybe not video, but do it!

If they actually read the forecast it should be easy, big if there though.

A delay would probably be the most stupidest move a school system could make, considering there will likely be far more hazardous conditions at 9 AM then 7 AM.

They could set a 3 hour delay, then continue watching the storm unfold and determine whether or not they're going to completely cancel.  Obviously I think its a safe bet to just close, I don't blame them for waiting it out just to be sure.

Also, I hope the text I bolded is a joke.

It looks like the first wave is essentially wringing out the moisture that would have come from the second wave. What a bummer. That HRRR shows the NAM and GFS idea it looks like...... Sad how that much moisture that's over KY just can't make it over here.[/quote

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

That's quality weenie right there. Pure, uncut,

Weenie.

Sent from my iPhone

did RR hack your account?

Gone all day. After catching up with the last few pages of this thread, I've determined I do not need to catch up on anything else!

Also, I feel the way these guys do:

Just like most of us, I want as much snow as possible every event.  The more the better.  But I enjoy what I get (unless it is a colossal bust).  People on this board (not just this forum) are obsessed with amounts to the point of whining, complaining, lamenting, and slant-sticking.  It's really started to irritate me this winter.

We need a thread for rational posters that just like snow regardless of how much we get. So sick of spazzed out people ruining threads. 

Stepped out to get some potent potables... the chatter in the register area was a mix of "it was almost 50 today... we ain't gonna get no snow!" and "those guys get paid to be wrong!"

Bloody peasants...

Stores here are swamped. People either just use it as an excuse to pig out and get drunk or they are very dumb. Even if we get 10" tomorrow it won't be high impact for long.

Oh...and I assume the third string scrubs are resting before the 0z model runs...first string babies did a great job this morning and the second string really stunk up the joint this afternoon....it can only get better right?

Oh and Ji...I will be so happy with 4" on March 5th

Oh...and I assume the third string scrubs are resting before the 0z model runs...first string babies did a great job this morning and the second string really stunk up the joint this afternoon....it can only get better right?

Oh and Ji...I will be so happy with 4" on March 5th

You've been on a roll lately.  This had me lol'ing

Stores here are swamped. People either just use it as an excuse to pig out and get drunk or they are very dumb. Even if we get 10" tomorrow it won't be high impact for long.

I remember your whining when you ran out of cheez-its

Archived