joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Spring Banter Thread

HailMan06

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Larry David or the Coen Brothers would have a field day with some of the great material that pops up here from time to time.

I think it'd be an incredible series (at least a short series).....It would record the lives of all of us on the weather forum and how we go about our daily forum activities while we become sidetracked by life events (no, not the other way around). Kind of like "The Office". Let's make it happen

I think it'd be an incredible series (at least a short series).....It would record the lives of all of us on the weather forum and how we go about our daily forum activities while we become sidetracked by life events (no, not the other way around). Kind of like "The Office". Let's make it happen

I was thinking the same thing. Someone could really make an award winning documentary on this board. The first

angle of approach to telling the story would be how passionate the individual members get about the actual weather.

You could play that theme off against how closely some people follow forecasters like JB and DT and introduce

those conflicts. Another storyline could be the clashes that erupt over what kind of weather people like and

the debates over what the long range forecast will bring. The whole offbeat nature of the story would play

like great documentaries such American Movie and many others. An HBO/SHO reality-doc series could

also be a possibility with the tons of great material and larger than life personalities on here. We could

call it American Weather.

It could easily eclipse series like Duck Dynasty, that show is so played out let's do this. I'm seeing some trailer park boys flavor thrown in for extra spice.

Let's not forget we still have 4 HOURS to go for the malicious sun to sear these delicate flakes as it makes its relentless march north across the equator.

Just imagine how much better the snow would be on the equinox if daylight savings didnt exist. 13 hrs of darkness probably would have saved us.

I was thinking the same thing. Someone could really make an award winning documentary on this board. The first

angle of approach to telling the story would be how passionate the individual members get about the actual weather.

You could play that theme off against how closely some people follow forecasters like JB and DT and introduce

those conflicts. Another storyline could be the clashes that erupt over what kind of weather people like and

the debates over what the long range forecast will bring. The whole offbeat nature of the story would play

like great documentaries such American Movie and many others. An HBO/SHO reality-doc series could

also be a possibility with the tons of great material and larger than life personalities on here. We could

call it American Weather.

Don't leave out how one or two seem to get absolutely nothing done at work.  Put them in the basement with a stapler.

Archived