• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Met Spring Banter Thread

HailMan06

My man , I mean this with all due respect , I don`t know how you can post here anymore . You should be thoroughly embarrassed with your awful calls .

It going to snow tomorrow , this period of a return to colder and snow was called 10 days ago . And guys like you and

Pazzo thought it was impossible .

I told you yesterday I will pull your posts and show everyone all your sht analysis .

Pull up a chair grab a pad , this way next year I don`t abuse you again next year .

Like I said, Adam Dunn. Enjoy your 15 min.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like I said, Adam Dunn. Enjoy your 15 min.

Chris , This isn't a case of 1 here and 1 there. This has been Ruthian . This will make a 3 rd consecutive year. You would not know that because you don't partipate in NDJF you only roll around in M because that's what simple trolls do.

I cant find one good call you have made , it is a weather board , people make predictions .I am not the guy you challenge as I can go back and pull 2 week forecasts at a time starting in Dec with calls for a muted warm up , a pattern change in mid Jan from 2 weeks out , a locked and loaded Feb . Corrections east of storms in Feb 7 days away that fit a neg EPO pattern , snow amounts 3 to 5 days out ending with a return to colder and snow here in March opined 2 weeks ago . ( a season of calls ) . Can you pull 3 of yours how about 1 ?

I am on other boards where your name comes up , and you have been tagged as a troll .I would keep a low profile and stay on the banter because outside your yearly " I am running by the water " and " I like miniskirts" you haven't made one correct call on the weather or on the pattern this year.

Now if you are proud of your contribution that's great . Can you please show the board a few of your correct calls on a particular storm or pattern . I mean it is a weather board and surely you can point to a post where you called for something in the pattern from a week or 2 away.

See it is not enough to focus on 1 forecast from another , its about what have you done that will gain you credibity here. . If it found that you just troll you are going to be viewed as one. Trust me we have plenty of those , you don't want to be put in that box .

You guys are hypocrites.

Even if NYC had 80" of snow...if Boston was pegged to get a storm today that you would miss, you would be annoyed.

Remember that insane 5 week stretch of snow from 12/26/10-1/26/11? Was awesome, but it was the only snow of winter. People were complaining that Feb and Mar were relatively snowless.

Face it, most of us are weenies and we want snow no matter what. It's always "what have you done for me lately".

I didn't want to say anything except SMH. What some weenies around here would give to get triple their average climo in a rapid period.

We technically did in the 2010-2011 winter. A little over 60 inches in exactly one months time. Imagine taking that winter and tacking on another 40-50" and you get what a lot in the Boston area have gotten this year. Lol, so for them to be upset is comical but at the same time, the more you get, the more you want. So I can understand

I didn't want to say anything except SMH. What some weenies around here would give to get triple their average climo in a rapid period.

See this is the thing that fascinates me most about weenies. Here we have the vast majority of the population entirely sick of snow ( even right here in NJ, was at the hospital and people were lamenting how bad the winter has been and maybe a move South is a good idea ) and you got people complaining that they didn't get enough. Even here there is less interest in this March storm as people are just not really into spring snow.

Btw, if NYC gets 1.6" today, it will be the 3rd snowiest 2 year period since records started in 1869.

And #1 was just a few years ago (113.3" in 2009-10 and 2010-11).

Top 5:

2009-10 & 2010-11 - 113.3"
1947-48 & 1948-49 - 109.8"
1915-16 & 1916-17 - 101.4"
2013-14 & 2014-15 - 99.9"
1872-73 & 1873-74 - 97.2"

We technically did in the 2010-2011 winter. A little over 60 inches in exactly one months time. Imagine taking that winter and tacking on another 40-50" and you get what a lot in the Boston area have gotten this year. Lol, so for them to be upset is comical but at the same time, the more you get, the more you want. So I can understand

That winter was basically from end of December through February 1. I had close to 60 inches by February 1. The La Nina really ramped up in February which ruined a record breaking winter.

Lol at New England weenies complaining about missing out after getting 80-100"+ in a 4-5 week period.

No one in the other forums feels bad for you.

Yea they are being ridiculous over there.

"We haven't seen squat since late feb!!"

Yes, after you got about 80" of snow in 3 weeks.  How awful.  Horrible winter for you...

KNYC

Wed -9

Thrs -8

Fri looks to finish -10 min will refresh tomorrow.

Sat looks N

Then a return to well below N all of next week.

There will a moderation in the latter half of next week.

Sorry, the -10 for 10+ days straight was a stretch and you know it.  Enjoy your call on this storm but know your limits.

Sorry, the -10 for 10+ days straight was a stretch and you know it. Enjoy your call on this storm but know your limits.

We are loosing the +PNA by the end of this month, it is going to moderate for sure with an RNA pattern upcoming

Sorry, the -10 for 10+ days straight was a stretch and you know it. Enjoy your call on this storm but know your limits.

Moderation ? Lol for what 2 days . You are such an amateur . Where did you see moderation , off the accuweather 10 day ,

You certainly did not see that in the means.

Look at the 500mb maps look at where the negs are over another 5 to 10 day period before the trough backs up after April 1 .

You are too green to post here man .

You are a runner not an amateur Met. This period was called 2 weeks ago , and you said it was impossible.

How many times are you going to be wrong.

Moderation ? Lol for what 2 days . You are such an amateur . Where did you see moderation , off the accuweather 10 day ,

Look at the 500mb maps look at where the negs are over another 5 to 10 day period before the trough backs up after April 1 .

You are a runner not an amateur Met. This period was called 2 weeks ago , and you said it was impossible.

While it wasn't as extended as you predicted, you were more right than wrong by far in this argument.

While it wasn't as extended as you predicted, you were more right than wrong by far in this argument.

And his boy DM who said there would not be any more accumulating snow this March , Pazzo couldn't have agreed more .

Then DM said this was going OTS and Chris said he was draining 30 footers .

We argued against it and in the end he was wrong .... But ignore all of that.

Also ignore his call after the late Feb snow that the EPO was going and staying positive . We argued against it . I argued March finish below normal back on Feb 22 he said we would see 60s and 70 s , I can't tell you how bad that one was.

We are suppose to ignore the calls of delusion when we said only 1 week of warmth in March then a return to cold and snow.

And please ignore the day 10 thru 15 500mb map put on 10 days ago that he called a fantasy .

All opined and can be easily found.

Love Chris but those are just his busts over the last 30 days.

When are you going to stop putting words in my mouth?  I never said snow or below normal temperatures were impossible.  I said a 10+ day period of -10 was not happening.

And oh look...

Archived