joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/25 Hump Day Fluffer

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, I dunno about the eastern solutions of the short term mesos....this radar has a pretty noticeable bend back to the north...that' looks pretty good for at least BOS-PVD southeastward...but we'll see after another hour or so.

These things can be quite fickle

Feb24_920pm_Radar.gif

Snow picked up a bit on my dog walk.

In addition to the monster storms we have had, I cannot remember a month with more weenie snow falling from the sky in between storms than this one. It seems like it is always snowing...sometimes they give a refresher, othertimes its just flakes, but it's been pretty crazy. Stowe, VT vs Beacon Hill

In addition to the monster storms we have had, I cannot remember a month with more weenie snow falling from the sky in between storms than this one. It seems like it is always snowing...sometimes they give a refresher, othertimes its just flakes, but it's been pretty crazy. Stowe, VT vs Beacon Hill

This year has to be the all time record for most days with snow.

If this band rolls up on someone tonight it's going to pound.

Man, I dunno about the eastern solutions of the short term mesos....this radar has a pretty noticeable bend back to the north...that' looks pretty good for at least BOS-PVD southeastward...but we'll see after another hour or so.

These things can be quite fickle

I kinda wish I kept my wxtap acct. Always liked their regional mosaics. Maybe I'll get it again. Anyway, yeah...tough call around BOS. I guess if it starts pounding snow on my parents on the north fork of LI...I'd feel pretty good for the BOS area.

It's what I remember from upstate New York. Always snowing. Most of the vintage old timers are saying this is the most severe winter in their memory easily outdoing 78. 78 didn't have the snow removal savvy of today. I recall that up until the time I moved to California, the plows would not show up until the snow stopped. Very different today.

This year has to be the all time record for most days with snow.

If this band rolls up on someone tonight it's going to pound.

Yeah unless I'm missing something, this looks pretty damned good for RI/SE MA and probably even BOS metro...I keep waiting for it to shove eastward, but it doesn't seem like it is going to, if anything it is bending back to the left slightly:

Feb24_950pm_Radar.gif

Archived