joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/25 Hump Day Fluffer

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RGEM runs the northern low right over the BM.  Nice 5-6 hour hit for EMA and now even parts of RI.

That's a pretty good burst of moderate snow on the RGEM for BOS to perhaps PVD and southeast. South shore could get an advisory event out of this if it can make one more little push W...I'd like to see deeper layer RH last a little longer than the guidance shows though to be convinced a quarter inch of liquid equivalent falls on the south shore.

That's a pretty good burst of moderate snow on the RGEM for BOS to perhaps PVD and southeast. South shore could get an advisory event out of this if it can make one more little push W...I'd like to see deeper layer RH last a little longer than the guidance shows though to be convinced a quarter inch of liquid equivalent falls on the south shore.

We aren't too far off now from a more significant northern low and decent burst of snows on the NW side. Gfs continues to march west too.

We aren't too far off now from a more significant northern low and decent burst of snows on the NW side. Gfs continues to march west too.

Yeah GFS has about a 3-4 hour window for E MA (maybe a bit longer on the Cape) where the deep layer RH is good and a bit of lift. That would probably yield an inch or two for BOS-PVD and SE with maybe low end advisory amounts on the Cape.

Yeah GFS has about a 3-4 hour window for E MA (maybe a bit longer on the Cape) where the deep layer RH is good and a bit of lift. That would probably yield an inch or two for BOS-PVD and SE with maybe low end advisory amounts on the Cape.

This could conceivably morph into a pretty good 4-8 hour period of snow. Will have to see, right now 1-3 seems safe here. I'm

Excited it hasn't snowed in almost 24 hours

Clearly what hits here originates from the outer banks. It'll be interesting to see how fast that develops tomorrow.

Not much time left, I think eastern areas could get some decent accumulations which includes where you are, West is not best in this instance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived