joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/25 Hump Day Fluffer

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a pretty decent bust of lift that goes through eastern areas on the NAM. Good soundings too so I'd guess pretty decent ratios. That's probably advisory into BOS on that run.

It's getting closer WIll.  It's about a 1-2 hour change each one of these runs. We're still 3-4 hours too late for a really good smack.  Bottom drops out at 36 hours as the storm races by, little earlier who knows.

All the signs are there of a pretty intense band of snow extending up into SNE by about 10 or 11 tomorrow night.

It's getting closer WIll.  It's about a 1-2 hour change each one of these runs. We're still 3-4 hours too late for a really good smack.  Bottom drops out at 36 hours as the storm races by, little earlier who knows.

All the signs are there of a pretty intense band of snow extending up into SNE by about 10 or 11 tomorrow night.

I like the inverted troughts that are straight north/south like this one is early on...that really tends to maximize the land/ocean convergence...I'd expect a pretty heavy band of snow at some point around BOS assuming this doesn't trend back east.

I like the inverted troughts that are straight north/south like this one is early on...that really tends to maximize the land/ocean convergence...I'd expect a pretty heavy band of snow at some point around BOS assuming this doesn't trend back east.

They always seem to produce better in SNE than their horizontal cousins.

THis will be a nasty band, let's hope it makes contact over land.

Seems like the upshot of this is a CJ....don't see much making into interior e MA.

At least Boston will continue the '96 charge...

any more ticks west and this could surprise for eastern sections. strong area of low lvl convergence with a little pva + mid lvl moisture being entrained from the south as the s/w backs the flow. looks like we will be doing some nowcasting tmrw evening / night

I would agree, there should be an intial band I think sometime between midnight and 4 am that drops a quick 2-3" .

Archived