joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/25 Hump Day Fluffer

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Taunton was caught off guard on this storm, Im thinking they may have to up their snow totals if the precip doesn't start moving east soon. RI looks like it is about to get some serious snow bands. It wouldn't surprice me at all if a winter storm warning goes up soon.

Looks like Taunton was caught off guard on this storm, Im thinking they may have to up their snow totals if the precip doesn't start moving east soon. RI looks like it is about to get some serious snow bands. It wouldn't surprice me at all if a winter storm warning goes up soon.

I don't think anyone sees 6", but if anyone did it would be over towards Plymouth.

Even if RI gets 4-6 instead of 2-4, with it falling overnight and not affecting much of the commute, I think a WWA is sufficient for this type of event.  I don't think RI gets more than 6".  I'll still be surprised if we hit 4", despite the improved look on radar.

Archived