Newest Member
    joxey
2/25 Hump Day Fluffer

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes… love this mesoscale coastal stuff… 

23 here now… and 32 in Jerusalem - 15 miles to my east… and still rising there on a SE wind. 

Unfortunately, not a snow fan so off to bed.  However… if this was a coastal thunderstorm complex in the summer…   :)   Can't wait for those!

cool stuff, that front edge is where you want to stay, radar looks fantastic for you to your sw

If the brunt of the snow stays where it is, there's no way someone won't bust a little high.  My guess is westport/newbedford area, but we're going to do just fine here from the looks of it.

Well, I don't think Double Digits is happening, You can see last of stuff exiting Mt. Holly radar pretty fast. Looks like 4 hr snow blitz.

I know you're west, but I said south to emphasize your close proximity to Winchester, since that was the gist of my post.

My dad lived next to library field.....if you walk toward the police station from the Towanda club and the library, he was on your right, on the edge of that chain linked fence.

Small world. I hope you had some enjoyable flag days haha

Oh, man....every single year, people would gather in his yard and lean over the fence.

"Best spot in the city", he'd proudly proclaim lol

2013 was his last Flag day...

Sorry to hear that. And yeah it does sound like he had the best spot in the city. I'm sure you've got many great memories.

Let's score a positive bust with this.

I'm probably over analyzing but it looks like it's weakening over the northern part of the 128 loop. Uh oh?

We have to hope that last push is enough.

What is happening is the band over CJ country is choking the peripheral crap off.

Boston points se....of course, scooter getting croaked.

I'm about to crash.

Well, I don't think Double Digits is happening, You can see last of stuff exiting Mt. Holly radar pretty fast. Looks like 4 hr snow blitz.

Agreed, and even where we're getting the heaviest stuff, while I'm certainly happy to get it, its not that intense.  But 6 or 7 somewhere could happen.

Archived