joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/25 Hump Day Fluffer

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My numbers are similar to Hingham except for the Jan blizzard and Feb long duration event. I'm not sure why he's lower in that other than missing the coastal front by a few hours on the long duration event. I thought my numbers were good in those, especially since areas with less QPF reported 30" to my NW in the Jan blizz. I didn't even get that. The roughly 4" difference in each storm would account for him having close to 106" YTD after this storm. His depth is also similar to mine. 

Nice, pack retention for the win this year. Big difference between work and home depth wise but still very impressive down here.

Yeah around 50% here at the office too.

The pack is going to be around till April unless we start seeing some crazy **** occur, I agree.

It will settle today but I'll grab a ballpark pack # tonight.  I want to say it's around 24".

About 2.7 here. Nice fluff. I am satisfied. In an epic winter it was a nice little comeback system for eastern areas. For me it's all gravy now. I am handing over the torch on starting threads, going out on top after two good systems in two threads this winter. Time to just enjoy this snowpack and the memories of what has been not only the snowiest winter of my life, but the coldest and also featured the most days with flakes falling.

I hope the younger crowd is enjoying this. At my age I realize this is unlikely to happen again in my lifetime.

Archived