joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/25 Hump Day Fluffer

Clinch Leatherwood

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sort of a strange looking radar with that leading band and then dryslot on the eastern side of it. Sort of suggests a bust for the PYM area or just SE perhaps given that they're going to be surrounded by the moderate-heavy echoes and not much in the pipeline for them?

I would say Plymouth will do just fine, just took a smidge more time to get into the good stuff for them

http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?product=N0Z&rid=BOX&loop=yes

I would say Plymouth will do just fine, just took a smidge more time to get into the good stuff for them

http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?product=N0Z&rid=BOX&loop=yes

That's a better look now with the area blossoming just SW of ACK filling in the slot of light stuff.

Interested to see what ratios look like once we get some numbers to work with.

25.1/22 - Moderate Snow.  Light NW wind.  Medium to Large size flakes.

1.25" of new snow.

Coastal Front clearly moved south.  Winds NW and temp going down .1 every minute.  

Larger flakes mixed in shortly after the front moved south. 

Edit - 24.9

25.1/22 - Moderate Snow. Light NW wind. Medium to Large size flakes.

1.25" of new snow.

Coastal Front clearly moved south. Winds NW and temp going down .1 every minute.

Larger flakes mixed in shortly after the front moved south.

Edit - 24.9

cool stuff, that front edge is where you want to stay, radar looks fantastic for you to your sw

Fun night.  1.5 inches....I had dinner at the buffet at Mohegan Sun last night on my way back from NYC.  Great ice in the East River along the FDR Drive in Manhattan...There was an impressive gradient between snow depths from the Connecticut Shoreline roughly 15 miles north of the shoreline at Mohegan Sun.  The snow up near 395 had that classic white look to it while the snow along the Shoreline had that gray, glacier look to it.

Fun night. 1.5 inches....I had dinner at the buffet at Mohegan Sun last night on my way back from NYC. Great ice in the East River along the FDR Drive in Manhattan...There was an impressive gradient between snow depths from the Connecticut Shoreline roughly 15 miles north of the shoreline at Mohegan Sun. The snow up near 395 had that classic white look to it while the snow along the Shoreline had that gray, glacier look to it.

JR you should have come up 395 to 6 to 295 to get home it's even better up around exit 91 lol,congrats

WEST Woburn near the Winchester line. Talk to any Woburnite. Big difference lol

Looks like it may get back to you too.

I know you're west, but I said south to emphasize your close proximity to Winchester, since that was the gist of my post.

My dad lived next to library field.....if you walk toward the police station from the Towanda club and the library, he was on your right, on the edge of that chain linked fence.

Archived