Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
Feb 25-26 Discussion/pbp

Wow

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people are freaking out too much on the 850s here. Folks if there is a paste bomb as depicted and the 850s are that close to you it is going to be elmers glue power gone spanking.

Yep I get the GA folks getting concerned but what more do people want? We don't live in Boone...this about the best possible setup you can ask for given our climate. 

NAM has a streak of 1" QPF from CLT to GSO

WOW  from you and the char;otte crew to me, james and over to ne nc. We've pushed the envelope about as far as we can and have been rewarded. However its time for the check and time to cash out. 6 to 11 inches is as good  a meal as where gonna get. We send the waitress back in the kitchen one more time and our 4 star meal is gonna get burnt,

WOW  from you and the char;otte crew to me, james and over to ne nc. We've pushed the envelope about as far as we can and have been rewarded. However its time for the check and time to cash out. 6 to 11 inches is as good  a meal as where gonna get. We send the waitress back in the kitchen one more time and our 4 star meal is gonna get burnt,

this.  All of us need to cash our foot and call it a day....pushing for the Crusher reborne is going to get us a sleetfest I'm afraid,,,,

As Burger stated, most of us could not ask for a better storm track than what is being shown. I could be wrong, but I would think the 0Z NAM is a little too amped and a little too warm. It has a warm bias to some degree. When you are on the fringe, as we often are, a degree or two is a game changer. If the storm stays closed and stays south of you, it should be ok. If you are on the line, as I probably am, there will always be the chance it is rain. But if you are on the fringe and get all are mostly snow, you are going to get hammered!

problem is the NAM DOES NOT follow the euro with regards to snow output. Im tossing the NAM right now, looks too juiced

lets get our seat belts buckled, grab a cold one and hold on. You know how this ride will be. But I agree ...looks to amped. Maybe the 6z will come back around.

Sent from my iPhone

Archived