Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Feb 25-26 Discussion/pbp

Wow

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Already trending worse for Atlanta.

honestly it looks a bit suspect. It's actually further south with the low at least early on yet it's warmer aloft as if it shifted north 50 miles. Not sure I buy it but i can't completely discount it either. For all those constantly hoping and wishing this thing north, you might get your wish and regret it.

a lot of folks should hope the 0z nam is off because it changes virtually everyone south of nc over to to rain at some point.

Gotta wonder though if that's reality if the low stays closed for longer. It takes a track where probably worst case as it flies over head it quickly changes over to snow and lays down 1-2 inches. Anyone on the NW side is gonna get plastered. 

How accurate is the RGEM known to be? I just looked at it and the 850's looked considerably colder than the NAM... (atleast for the 18z run)

Rgem absolutely nailed this last storm for my area where it continuously showed 10-12" and a lot of the other models were not showing anything close. Nam was putrid. The storm before this the rgem was very good. What it shows I would hug right now just me personally. It has done exceptionally well as of late. Temp wise I really hadn't paid attention.

Archived