Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Feb 25-26 Discussion/pbp

Wow

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sref surface low is the same as 15z, precip maybe a little wetter farther north? Might look the same it's a good run.

Very similar to 15z..maybe not quite as far west in TN?  I'm only comparing the 57 hr map.

Comparing the SLP track at hour 60 on the 21z to the 66 on the 15z it tick SE a little, maybe 10-20 miles.  Splitting hairs...

The 21z SREF plumes are now up to nearly 6" at GSO...

QPF was down by a few hundredths, but whatever mixing existed on the 15Z from amped members must be gone.

If the mean is still rising then the more suppressed members are dropping away.

The 21z SREF plumes are now up to nearly 6" at GSO... About 0.5" of that is from tomorrow's event.

QPF was down by a few hundredths, but whatever mixing existed on the 15Z from amped members must be gone.

models will waffle ass we get closer, I'm just glad its coming out out of the gulf,would love to see it amp up as it comes up the coast!!

For RDU the mean for the Wed/Thur deal is a little over 5.5" and it's 2.2" for tomorrow, bumped way up tomorrow.

The 15z was 1" for tomorrow and 6" for Wed/Thurs, give or take.

You figure RDU will get 2.2" tomorrow?  I think the SREF is overdoing.  If not, may be a good indicator for Weds night

The nam has rdu at 26 degrees tomorrow at 1pm with 2 inches of snow on the ground lol. And i'm focusing on wednesday night?

If your looking for the best "stickage" this may be the better of the two. Roads would immediately get covered tomorrow whereas the Wednesday night storm may have some issues accumulating on pavement (at first). **Already down to 30.7 here at the house.  

Archived