Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Feb 25-26 Discussion/pbp

Wow

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As the current models run for the 00z suite, is it possible that SE VA is included. My location is Prince George Va. This area kind of gets lost, as in not quite SE,but too far south for the MA. I actually read both threads to try and figure out this micro area here. Sorry if this was not the appropriate place for this.

As the current models run for the 00z suite, is it possible that SE VA is included. My location is Prince George Va. This area kind of gets lost, as in not quite SE,but too far south for the MA. I actually read both threads to try and figure out this micro area here. Sorry if this was not the appropriate place for this.

This thread is MUCH more active than the Mid-Atlantic thread...

If your looking for the best "stickage" this may be the better of the two. Roads would immediately get covered tomorrow whereas the Wednesday night storm may have some issues accumulating on pavement (at first). **Already down to 30.7 here at the house.  

Im debating whether to work from home tomorrow. I don't wanna get in some panic tomorrow afternoon on these roads. I'm still realtively new to raleigh, but i've heard the nightmare stories from my brother.

Im debating whether to work from home tomorrow. I don't wanna get in some panic tomorrow afternoon on these roads. I'm still realtively new to raleigh, but i've heard the nightmare stories from my brother.

I did that in the Feb 04 while at NCSU.  Started snowing in the afternoon waiting for some new tires to be put on my car.  Then I scrammed.

Yeah, and this will probably catch folks off guard. If we get a couple of inches tomorrow it could help with the snow sticking more Wed/Thurs, too.

the sfc low center is a bit farther SW but the ULL tilt is negative... an inverted trough will develop over TN.. check out the rising hts ahead of it.  Gulf moisture is going to be streaming out over the TN valley.  Precip should be abundant but gotta watch temps.

Archived