joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
End of February/ Early March Discussion Thread 2015

Allsnow

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hoping Thursday night is dry. Planning to propose.

Congrats!  Make sure the wedding is not in the winter months-would suck to have to go check model runs in the middle of the reception... :weenie:

on the weather weenie gene, I was hoping at least one of my sons (they are close to age 6 now) would have it, which is about when I became interested, but no interest whatsoever at this point.

Congrats!  Make sure the wedding is not in the winter months-would suck to have to go check model runs in the middle of the reception... :weenie:

on the weather weenie gene, I was hoping at least one of my sons (they are close to age 6 now) would have it, which is about when I became interested, but no interest whatsoever at this point.

Hahahaha, yeah no, planning for August 2016. I'm sure there will probably be a Hurricane barreling towards the coast that day.

Hahahaha, yeah no, planning for August 2016. I'm sure there will probably be a Hurricane barreling towards the coast that day.

or a derecho, severe thunderstorm warning, etc.  LOL.  My wedding day was dry and about 78 degrees with no humidity which was notable in the wet and cool summer of 2000.  Rained every day that we were on our honeymoon back home.

or a derecho, severe thunderstorm warning, etc.  LOL.  My wedding day was dry and about 78 degrees with no humidity which was notable in the wet and cool summer of 2000.  Rained every day that we were on our honeymoon back home.

You lucked out.

My parents honeymooned in Aruba in November 84'. They received there annual rainfall in a few days while they were there. 

We're planning on Hawaii which should be great weather in early August.

Archived