• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 20th-21st Winter Storm OBS/Discussion

LithiaWx

You live in Greenville, SC. Betting on the odds of rain probably is a good call but getting upset about it is stupid. If you live for better odds move north, otherwise, enjoy the fact that we have a potential event to track in the SE. I for one think that with we may catch something for a brief period with the overrunning precip. Unfortunately we will watch the rain wash it away but by then I will be looking at Tuesday anyway.

Not upset. I just don't see it snowing here this weekend. That's all.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JB, Robert at WxSouth, Accuweather and NWS at GSP has us getting something. No one yet knows how much of what, but they all agree we are going to get something out of this. I'm not giving up until they do. This has been a depressing winter for us snow lovers here in upstate SC so I say we'll take what we can get!

JB, Robert at WxSouth, Accuweather and NWS at GSP has us getting something. No one yet knows how much of what, but they all agree we are going to get something out of this. I'm not giving up until they do. This has been a depressing winter for us snow lovers here in upstate SC so I say we'll take what we can get!

There have been several occasions in the past few years, summer and winter , when moisture that was moving torwards us , was suppose to stop like hitting a Brick wall, but when it's the actual event,it makes it a good bit farther east or SE, than was progged on the models! So go with the short term models from here on out. On Mondays event, people were looking at the 18z GFS and it was already sleeting and they could just look at the radar!? This , like most around here, will be a now cast event

That's Sunday ! Duh, thanks for sharing ! Everybody knows Sunday is going to be 60 degrees! But enjoy your cold snowy Sat morning!

Good try, keep on trollin!

Might be, but if the low to the south get stronger than the low to the north which it might looking at this image, might get some wraparound snow. But in the meantime enjoy your 60 degrees :)

Archived