• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 16-17th Storm Banter Thread

Bob Chill

Yup i was there right when Dugan's got plowed. I am good friends with the owner. I also saw an old lady plow into Boston Market last year. I swear at 39 i lower the average age around here by 40 years.

I haven't been in Dugan's in years. I used go in there almost everyday after school to get chips and soda when I was in middle school.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what happens when you grow up on the mean streets of Pikesville. We're a different breed.

lol

Definitely different.  The bowling alley Friday night was priceless.

People used to get shanked on those mean streets of Pikesville. I was just at the bowling alley with my kids last Saturday night. I still have some control of my balls, i scored a 108 in duckpin.

I haven't been in Dugan's in years. I used go in there almost everyday after school to get chips and soda when I was in middle school.

The owner is an awesome guy and he has a good selection. Best of all he gives me great prices. They actually fixed it up very recently and it is much nicer than what you remember.

Way off topic, but I just received an email from Amazon...I guess they follow twc?

Dear Seller, Our records indicate that you or your business may be located within an area that may be impacted by Winter Storm Octavia. Your safety and the viability of your business are important to us. Following are some actions you can take to help protect your business

Civil emergency declared near Charleston, WV with a train derailment.....

I know a lot of chemicals float through that area with the Dupont plant in Belle.

Thanks for that. In terms of the storm, too many ppl seem to be downplaying impacts whether related to the accident or not.

Way off topic, but I just received an email from Amazon...I guess they follow twc?

Dear Seller, Our records indicate that you or your business may be located within an area that may be impacted by Winter Storm Octavia. Your safety and the viability of your business are important to us. Following are some actions you can take to help protect your business

:facepalm:

Archived