12bet1 net
Snowathon Obs/ Nowcast 02/07-02/09

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Over your fanny is right.

attachicon.gif30min.png

So excuse my ignorance here.  Is the expected jackpot to be on the frontal boundary itself?  From what Ray was saying yesterday, I got the sense that just west of that enhancement would be a relatively tough spot.  Did I misinterpret things?

TIA for clarification.

So excuse my ignorance here.  Is the expected jackpot to be on the frontal boundary itself?  From what Ray was saying yesterday, I got the sense that just west of that enhancement would be a relatively tough spot.  Did I misinterpret things?

TIA for clarification.

Enhancement will be just on the cold side of the boundary, with the associated subsidence just west of that. How far into the cold side the enhancement gets depends on the steepness of the boundary and flow impinging on it.

There are two boundaries. Boundary 1 lowers temps below 30 and that's pushing down through NW PYM county. The true CF is over my fanny. You can see both boundaries on TDWR. Boundary 1 is really moving SE.

Do you see the CF "forecasts" pushed more SE , I.E do you see the CF moving back NW tonight, and can you give a pin the tail on the weenie idea of where you think It will set up shop.

Archived